We really would like you to join the conversation. If you want to comment on something we’ve talked about on the show — or HAVEN’T talked about on the show — tell us about it! We try to answer every piece of communication you share with us, and often we’ll address your comment on the show! Also, if you record yourself in an MP3, we’ll most likely play it on the show during our listener feedback segment. Please keep recordings short and to the point, though (three minutes or less is the golden length).
1. Comment directly on the website, under the article you are commenting about. (Please keep in mind that every first time commenter needs to be reviewed by us, because there is a LOT of spam out there! After that, you’ll be able to post freely.)
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contact us on Twitter: @StrangeandAlien
4. “Like” us on Facebook (one of our favorite ways to communicate with you about upcoming episodes, interviews, and articles): Strangers and Aliens page
5. Record a message using the voicemail tool to the right of your web browser screen.
6. Or send us an e-mail directly using the form below:
[contact-form-7 id=”51″ title=”Contact form 1″]